Update 1: 18/09/2013

Hello,
This is update 1: We had our scan on Saturday.
Just remember that I am really small so the pictures are not great. I was also tucked away in a corner of Mum's belly and I was hiding. It wasn't a good day for 3D pictures either.  They tried to get me moving, but I wasn't really interested in getting my picture taken. Even when Mum was asked to cough I didn't budge.  Can you imagine what happens in here when she sneezes!
On Saturday they  calculated me to be 13 weeks and 5 days old.  Today I am 14weeks and 2 days. 
They said that everything was normal which pleased my Dad, but my Mum was hoping for something a little extraordinary.  She has had enough of mediocre in the last couple of weeks. She is so funny!
I've been a great little passenger so far and haven't even made her sick. It has been hard for them to imagine that I was in here. As soon as Mum and Dad saw me it instantly became real.

The QScan technician checked my:
  • Brain and the separation of my two hemispheres
  • My kidney
  • My heart
  • my spine
  • my blood flow, renal arteries
  • The blood flow in my placenta
  • my stomach
  • my bladder
  • arms, legs
  • my face and nose
They checked my Mum's stuff too!
I was snuggling most of the time but attached are some photos of me and one of Mum. Dad was camera shy that day too!
Bye,
lots of love,
Puggle Abbott-Jard


Comments

Popular Posts