Update 4: 23/11/2013

Hello all,

FYI, if you think you have missed out on update 3 don't worry, Mum and Dad still haven't got around to sending out details of my week 20 scan.  The pictures come on the disk in a format that Mum is not familiar with so she is waiting for a time to get Dad to help again. Anyway, on to week 21....

We caught up with my cousins this weekend for a BBQ.  Natalie was babysitting for her cousins too, so Mum enjoyed catching up with everyone there.  Mum's cousins, Natalie and Nicole are in the pictures. There was also a yummy cake, a fun game of Jackass (trivia) and lots of stories about travel adventures, spoiling kids, the Murri community, and life as a Uni student.

Natalie has a lovely house and she also had some gifts for me, a blankie, an outfit, and special stuff for kid's meal times.  My Mum very much appreciates the practical stuff for the kitchen.  

There is so much in our house that is not suitable for little Puggles like me.  Mum and Dad are going to be in a little bit of shock, and it's going to be funny.  Just imagine when I can crawl around and get into everything. I'm going to have some big adventures with them. Mum is hoping for a Puggle with an adventurous spirit! Note to self, be careful, oops, I  mean prepared for what you wish for! Carpe Diem, i.e. Seize the day! Mum keeps telling me.  

P.S. Thanks for the emails to me, Mum and Dad feel a little weird about replying to my personal mail in respect of my privacy, but I hear all of the responses and will have them in my memory books for when I learn how to read for myself. 

Love Puggle!

Comments

Popular Posts