Christmas 2021 Story 11: Christmas Eve Workshop

We were lucky to catch two different Christmas activities this year. We had missed out on a few due to work being so busy and I even missed tickets to the Christmas movie event put on by our local cinema but we got lucky again with a wonderful Ms. Santa teaching the little ones how to prepare for Santa and the Reindeer delivering presents for Christmas eve. We had story time and songs in sign language. One of the songs was particularly beautiful and I am glad I have a mask on to hide the tears sometimes, with Christmas joy and magic, also comes sadness and loss. Just a sign of the love I guess. We had so much fun, it was the first workshop of the day, and the sunlight shone through the windows of the building. It was a very typical Wynnum outing out. We ran into a school friend of Kaiya’s while we were having lunch afterwards and accidentally caught the roaming Christmas Carolers and Dancers. Timing was perfect again. The girls had already gone shopping earlier in the month for presents for each other so it was an awesome way to kick off my holidays with them. I’ll miss these days when they are all grown up and not interested in this stuff anymore but I’m also sure we will find magic in the new adventures.  










Comments

Popular Posts