08/08/2014 My Weekend: Skype and Happy Birthday to Pa

Hi all,
 
My weekends are going way to quickly as it is now Friday night and I'm only just now getting to write about the last one.  Imagine that it was just yesterday as I have a pictures and a surprise for you later in another email. 
 
On Saturday us Jard's had a Skype session while we had breakfast and a coffee. Dad was around too but we didn't get him in the pictures.  It was the usual, playing with toys, waving and showing off our latest tricks and skills.  I was very talkative and we had a great old chat. We also went to lunch with the Murphy's to celebrate my cousins Graduation form Griffith University with a Law Degree.
 
The next day, Sunday was my Pa's birthday, he can't be here with us as he is skyrocketing sound the universe somewhere so we had a roast for him.  There is a picture of the apple pies that Nan and Dad made but unfortunately I can't eat grains yet so I couldn't taste it but I did have some roast veges, steamed pumpkin, stewed apple and roast pork (just the flavour as I can't digest it yet) and it was really yum.
 
Don't worry there are no baby food eating pictures, they do not impress my Mum and Dad, and do nothing to preserve a bubba's dignity. They say things change when you become a parent, but luckily some things don't. There have been some photos however, in order to preserve the memories, but no fear, none will be shared here. I think it is funny actually, Thanks Mum and Dad for looking out for me, I've got your back too! Let's just say that it is exciting to be eating food and I like it very, very much. It is a wonderful adventure. Even though it is very messy my technique is getting better and better everyday. It will change soon as I want to be feeding myself and that is going to get even more messy.
Also the last photo of me is on the couch and I'm telling Mum and Dad all about my gums as my teeth are on the move and I have needed to soothe them a lot lately.  I'm going to have something to show you soon!!!!
 
Love Kaiya Kelly Puggles



 

Comments

Popular Posts