Retrospective: Day 1 of My First Holiday in Noosa 24-27 July 2014

Hi all,
 
Last Thursday we travelled to Noosa, it was my first Holiday and my first Wedding too.  We went there to celebrate a beautiful little family get married. Mark and Ali, Sasha and Helene.
 
Day 1: Road Trip and Checking in - Thursday
We drove there Thursday afternoon after Muma's job interview (she didn't get the job and didn't think that the selection panel had even read her CV or selection criteria so it was a serious waste of our day, oh well, that is another story altogether) Nan joined us on the holiday too. It was beautiful weather and she loves the Beach, also we were going to hang out during some parts of the Wedding.
 
The road trip wasn't too bad, and it was long so I fell asleep a couple of times.  The toughest thing is that I have to sit in a seat and it is seriously not my style. I much prefer getting out and about and moving. At the last part I really got upset as it was my evening bottle time and I get crazy tired because I'm not really into daytime naps so my evenings are seriously important. We arrived at the Mantra French Quarter on Hasting Street and it was beautiful. We settled into the resort and Nan and Muma has a big problem putting up my port-a-cot.  It was so frustrating. We even asked the staff to come in and help but they couldn't do it wither, so they brought in their own port-a-cot, same problem, looks like I was going to have to sleep in Mum and Dads bed, yay!
 
That afternoon Dad went out for the bucks night, and the girls stayed in.  we went for a walk along the street and then when to Nitrogenie for Icecream.  The icecream starts off as a liquid, like a milkshake, and then they add liquid nitrogen to it and it gets super cold and creamy. The décor was cool and there was a guy singing and playing music next to us. He had a soft spot for reggae. It was pretty cool. It tested Muma's memory of song lyrics as she sang the songs for me.
 
Dad came home before midnight and told Muma all about the shenanigans that happened at the party.  He was glad to be home and Muma managed to finally get the port-a-cot up eventually. Lucky otherwise none of us would have had a great sleep.
 
Here are some pictures of me:
1) on a road trip
2) chilling out and checking out the bed at the hotel
3) at Nitrogenie - FYI there is one at Brisbane's Southbank too
 
Enjoy the pictures!
 
Love Kaiya Kelly Puggles
 


 

Comments

Popular Posts