2014 08 08 Check this out! My First Tooth

Hello all,

Today I was posing to show off my beautiful skirt from Nan and my awesome hat from Europe from Aunty Teresa (my Muma's Godmother) and I was also awesome enough to let my Muma take a picture of the top of my much talked about tooth that is coming through!

What you can see is the tiny little top of my tooth!
 
What you can't see is that Muma had me sitting up by myself and was too slow to catch me so I bumped my head and got a fright. I cried a lot! Sometimes she forgets how small I am, because I'm constantly showing her how incredibly strong and brave I am becoming.  Sometimes she is so keen to let me experience all the wonderful things the world has to offer and forgets that I'm still just a little bubba! Oh well, we do have some pretty awesome adventures though. I can't blame her though, I want to sit up all the time now and I constantly push back my elbows and lift my head up. I also prefer standing, swating or kneeling and push my legs up to see the top of everything. There is so much more too see.  Muma said to me today that I should try to crawl before I try to walk, both figuratively and literally speaking. It sounds exciting and I'll be able to get to my toys faster so I'll work on it,
 
Love Kaiya Kelly Puggles




Comments

Popular Posts