Retrospective: Day 3 of My First Holiday in Noosa 24-27 July 2014

Hi all,
 
This is Day 3 of our trip to Noosa
Day 3: The Wedding (My first wedding outside of Muma's belly) - Saturday
 
The Wedding was super fun, we all went to the ceremony and then I went off with Nan while Mum and Dad had lunch at the reception. We all caught up after the dinner service was done and ended up at the after party. It was fun.  Mark and Ali were the one's who got married but their little girls Sasha and Helene stole the show.  It was such a fun wedding and it started at 10am in the morning and we finished partying at about 6pm that night. It was a super long day and I was exhausted but I'm a little trooper for my Muma and Dad. They ended up having pizza for dinner, Mum and Dad said it was seriously good. We think it was from Zachary's in Hasting Street.
 
P.S. More photos (i.e. 140+) are on Muma's Facebook Page.
 
Don't worry there is no post for Day 4, it was our drive home and everyone was pretty tired. We checked out and started the drive home for Brisbane. We did stop by the Ginger Factory and had sones and coffee and purchased a teething necklace for me made of Amber. It was really lovely but Muma has lost her photo taking mojo. We spent all of our energy on the Saturday. Pars Duro everyone! (i.e. party hard in Latin)
 
Love Kaiya Kelly Puggles
 





 

Comments

Popular Posts