December 2021 Story 25: Christmas Eve Part 3 Giant Santa and Kung Fu Panda

The final story for Christmas Eve was looking at Christmas lights. The kids were tired, but the weather had been so kind, with a cool costal breeze.
I’d rather forget the girls being cheeky and not wanting to be in the photos. I’d rather forget the reminders that the pre-teen years are here already, and I do believe it’s a tad too early girls so slow down!
 
Instead I want to remember some very cool and awesome things about Christmas eve!
I want to remember that a few streets from us a young man decided to decorate his house with Christmas lights again for everyone, but this time with a giant Santa. It was so cool to turn up on Christmas Eve at his house, there were traffic markers along the street, convoys of cars, families in matching pajamas (PJs) with some featuring Bluey, food trucks, and the neighbours in the street collaborating with the creator of the Christmas Merriment and handing out Christmas Bon Bons to the kids. It was so exciting, so busy, and so fun.
I want to remember someone getting dressed up and Kungfu Panda, and being so awesome and posing in photos like the awesome celebrity he is.
I even managed to lose my phone and someone talked to Michael about it and he figured out it was me that was the absent minded owner. Such is the lovely spirit of Christmas, community and kindness!!!








Comments

Popular Posts