December 2021 Story 26: Christmas Eve I want to remember

Prior to leaving the house for the season’s last night of Christmas Lights the girls had prepared their letters, and beautiful snacks for Santa and the Reindeer. The most important part being the water as per Mrs. Claus’ very specific instructions that was intended for the Reindeer. Here is a photo of the beautiful Dinner mats the girls made at the Night Before Christmas (Eve) Craft Workshop.
 
I want to remember how incredibly peaceful and beautiful it is in this house at night time, and how the lights glow.
I want to remember how awesome it is to come downstairs after the girls have gone to sleep to finish off a quick Christmas movie while I wrap final presents that I may have forgotten about in the back of my cupboard.
I want to remember how the Christmas music sounds so much better with a soft volume, and the lights aglow, with little sleeping babies upstairs.
 
Brace yourself and get some sleep. Tomorrow is Christmas.





Comments

Popular Posts