11/07/2014 Last Weekend! (28/06/2014)

Hello all,
 
My weekend was good but Muma and Dad tried lots of tricks to get me to sleep, well more specifically, to keep me asleep.  I haven't been sleeping very well lately and I have been waking up all through the night. I haven't been sleeping through the day either and I am totally wrecked. 
 
I did manage to have some fun though, and I went to the West End Markets and met Nan, Andy, Em, Nadia, Adrian and Sam there.  It was busy and I spent most of my time chillin' in the park.  I didn't really play very much because I was so tired and I didn't fall asleep until our walk back to the car.  On the way we stopped off at Mick's Nuts for some supplies for Bastille. That is where I had a tiny siesta.  It wasn't really enough though. 

This weekend I spent some time on Skype with the Jard's in Rockhampton.  I had a photo shoot with Dad in a Geelong jumper, flew though the air and did a bit of painting (not much though as I was too tired). More on that stuff later!
In the meantime here are some pictures of our trip to Mick Nuts for our Bastille preparation.
Happy dreams everyone!
 





 

Comments

Popular Posts