16/07/2014 A conversation with Kaiya Kelly at 4 1/2 months (with Muma's help)!

My Favourite food is: Muma's milkshakes!
The best show on television is: ABC Channel for Kids, Playschool and Thomas the Tank Engine cracked me up the other day when I was with Dad. It's my chill out time.
The coolest person on Earth is: My Dad, I get excited when he comes home and plays with me, his faces are the best!
The thing I do most awesomely is: Smile, it is my way of saying that I LOVE YOU!
If I could change my name it would be: Well my Muma says Cutie Patootie and Super Baby a lot!
If I could go anywhere in the world I'd go to: Anywhere with Mum and Dad
My favourite colour is: anything transparent that the light can shine through really catches my eye.
My favourite inside activity: Watching my mobile spin around while Muma is running my bath. It makes me smile every single time. I also do a daily workout under my playgym.
My favourite outside activity: EVERYTHING! I particularly like looking up at the swaying trees and the other night Dad showed me the evening stars! I was mesmerised. I also love the wind and howl back.
When I grow up I'm going to become a: Hmm, besides HAPPY it's too early to tell.
The thing my parents are too strict about is: Getting dressed.
My current favourite band is: I listen to the song Happy by Pharell Williams, and Dan Sultan.
The book I'm reading now is: The Hungry Caterpillar and Come fly with Captain Kangaroo. It talks all about travelling by plane.  Great preparation for my upcoming trip.
Three words that describe me are: curious, fun, and clever
When I was little, I used to: Well I didn't talk very much but I would let out a highpitched 'O' sound out of no where. Now I have a lot more to say. I laugh every day too!
My favourite season of the year is: Not sure yet as I haven't experienced them all but Mum and Dad tell me that Christmas time is awesome and I love playing in the water so Summer sounds like fun!
The snack I could live on is: Milk, oh yeah and I do!
The food that makes me want to puke is: Hmm, not keen on vitamins and pumkin.
My best friend is: Alfredo the Giraffe from Barcelonia, Gigi the Giraffe, The wriggley Pink Elephant, and Belle the Black and White Cat in my play gym. Oh and I also love my Emu, Eddie the Echidna, and my Flannel Flower Baby, is that too many, oh I just love them all. There are too many to name, and then there is my Pink Elephant.....
If I had one wish it would be: No more tummy time! But I'm getting used to it.
If I had a superpower it would be: to fly. I love the view from up there!
My best memory is: The fairy lights, I look up at them every time I go into my room to prompt Mum to turn them on. They are so pretty.
 
Love Kaiya Kelly Puggle
 


 

Comments

Popular Posts