16/07/2014 Development Update: 4 months

Hello all,

A couple of weeks ago we celebrated my 4 month milestones.
 
I had my immunisation on the 3rd of July 2014, and it hurt man! Big time!
I went to the doctors on the 7th July 2014 and weighed in at 7.56kgs and my length was a bit difficult to ascertain so the doctor got 63cms and the health nurse got 65cm. The doctor thought that I might be overdoing it with a bottle of formula at night time before bedtime but my height and weight are in proportion so I'm thinking we're all good. I am in the 95-99th percentile for height and weight however! My head circumference is 43cms. That is also a difficult measure to get but the last measurement when I was 5.5weeks was 38.5 so I have grown a fair bit.

I am picking up toys actively now and Muma is finding it a challenge to stay in front of me as I want to play all the time and love having something to play.  Poppy calls it Babies Work! Work Hard Play Hard Peeps!  I have been pulling at things with some strength and Muma has had to change her earrings over as they were much too interesting for me to keep my hands off.  I have been doing tummy time for longer stints and am really talking up a storm.  I wake up talking and only really stop to listen intently to someone or for a snack or when I have toys in my mouth.  It is a very interesting world.   

Here are some pictures of me in my Wonder Woman Outfit celebrating my new skills as a superhero and a picture of my infamous bottom lip curl before I break into tears. There will be more pictures on the blog too if you are interested.
 
Love Kaiya Kelly Puggle












 

Comments

Popular Posts