15/04/2014 Midwife visit

Hi all,

A quick update for you all. 
- my eye colour at the moment is grey/blue slate. i.e. the colour of the couch
- I have started wearing long pant suits ready for the winter, and Mum and Dad think it is so cute
- my calendar is full of appointments with health and doctors appointments. I had my last visit with our midwife Alexis. We are going to miss her a lot. She rocks!
- I am now 4840g over 1kg bubba chubba since my birth weight 3400g
- I am smiling and laughing often, and becoming very vocal with all sorts of sounds for different activities
- I have been very clever and have convinced Mum and Dad that it is best practice to let me fall asleep on their tummies. Sometimes Mum and Dad fall asleep too so it is a win win. Who needs a cot, or bouncinette anyway!
- Wednesday is going to be a big day: Mum is going to an interview to meet a recruiter and is going to be tested for diabetes again. I'm going for my first immunisation shots and Dad will be looking after me solo. Wish us all luck.
Love Kaiya Kelly Puggles

Comments

Popular Posts