28/05/2014 Development Update

Hello all,
Yesterday I did a few new tricks. I was playing in the bath and grabbed my toes an held on for a while checking them out. Muma said that it was going to be fun when I'm flexible enough to get my toes in my mouth. I can just reach now with Muma's help. My tongue is more sensitive than the nerve endings in my hands so it will soon become my preferred method of investigating everything.
I have been gripping on to my toys for a while now, but I'm just getting the hang of grabbing them and moving them around so I can get a better look. I can make my colourful chain links on my pram spin around. They have a rattle on them and were a gift from Nadia, Adrian and Sam Reavley. Sam's my mate and we have a playdate tomorrow with his Mums and Bubs group.
I have also been playing with a toy car console and yesterday I surprised Muma by beeping the horn with my hands.  Just to make sure, Mum and I had another play with it this morning. Then we followed it with a bit of tummy time. Learning is super fun.
Have a wonderful day,

Love Kaiya Kelly Puggles




Comments

Popular Posts