Update 6: 25/01/2014 Week 25 & 26 Update (Retrospec​tive)

Hello,
No pictures for week 25 but we have something special for you as we got Dad and his tummy in some pictures too. My Nan was in town from Ballarat (my Dad's Mum) and she was able to take some pictures for Mum and Dad of us for week 26. 

Nan gave me some wonderful books and some Christmas presents to open on Christmas Day. 

At the moment, when Mum lies down it changes the shape of her belly s so I can sometimes be caught on the move to find a new spot to stretch into and play in. Nan was lucky enough to catch me so I gave a couple of good kicks.  You have to be patient with me though, I am still a bit shy and playing hard to get as with my scans. Mum hopes this doesn't last too long as she likes taking pictures and being shy sometimes gets in the way of her most desired 'money shot'.  My shyness may be an early indicator of my personality so I'm getting her ready for all possibilities.

Below is an entry from a Journal Mum and Dad are keeping, this one is written by Mum:
"
Hello Puggle,
Today we are 26 weeks! This part is over half way for us and it is going so quickly. We have 98 days to go.  I'm stating the obvious but that is under 100 days. We (Dad and Mum) really are not ready but everyone is telling us that it will fall into place in the end.  I love you Puggle!"

PS massive corporate strategies can be delivered in 100 days, hence the significance for Mum, she is so funny!.

Bye for now.

Comments

Popular Posts