Update 11: 23/02/2014 Update Week 37 plus a bit week update!

Hello all,

Today is 23/02/2013, just at the beginning of week 38. There are no photos as my Week 27 close up was only taken yesterday. Mum and Dad are not packed yet for the hospital but they will be by tonight hopefully.  They also went on a long overdue shopping trip yesterday to get a baby carrier (the backpack/ frontpack kind), a baby cradle that sits on the bed next to Mum and Dad or in the cot and a baby bouncer that plays music.  Dad had done heaps of research like he has done previously for the baby monitor, and steriliser, warmer and bottle pack.  We are a bit short on clothes (as unisex stuff is so hard to find) so there may be a rushed trip to the shops once they know what gender I am. Despite that, they are feeling a tad more prepared, but the baby room still needs drawers.  No worries though, they have what they need to get started.

Next weekend you will be getting one final update before I am here and it will be for Week 38!

As you would know they have brought my birth forward.  I will be going into the hospital on Monday the 3rd of March 2014 at 5pm.  They will induce us, and use some jelly to coax me out (something tells me it isn't the one that comes in strawberry flavour and has kids singing Aeroplane Jelly).  Mum and Dad should then be able to sleep and hopefully I will be well on my way in the morning.  If not, they will use a Syntocinon drip (a aka synthetic form of Oxytocin) to start it all happening.  They will give us a chance at a natural birth, but... if I'm not out by Wednesday morning we will be going in for a Caesar. Wish us luck! You can expect me by the end of Wednesday at the latest.

Love Puggles

Comments

Popular Posts