Update 9: 25/01/2014 Week 30 and 31: Melbourne (Retrospec​tive)

Hello all,

It was a big week this week.  We went back to work and had a visit with the doctor to get ready for our flight to Xian and Chris' Wedding in Melbourne. My Doctor Elize Bolton gave me a letter saying that we were fit to fly!! She was pretty cool actually and told Mum not to eat any cake.  My heart is still super strong and is beating at 150 beats per minute. Mum's blood pressure is always excellent too.

 We had a scan in week 27-28 on the 19th December and the findings were that I am a big bubba. there are a few complications that come along with this and labour can be much more traumatic so I will be arriving early.  I am due on the 14th March 2014 and my birth will be brought forward by 2 weeks.  The date will be set in my 36th week with the Doctors and the Midwifes.
I think a bit of perspective in the Melbourne photos is lost so there are two attached. Mum and I are slowing down a little but still feeling great.  Very tired after work and the Melbourne weekend took a lot of energy out of Mum and Dad but we are all feeling good and happy to be back home and in the routine of things.  I have gone quiet on the kicking and it seems that I am taking up most of the space in Mum's belly.  I'm doing summersaults we think, so Mum is feeling a lot of sweeping movements and on the rare chance you can see my bump move from one side of Mum's belly to the other as I do my acrobatics.

Love to you all,
Puggle Abbott-Jard



Comments

Popular Posts