20/06/2014 Likes and Dislikes at 108 days old (3.5 months)

Likes:
Looking in the Mirror: Faces are just the best! And I love to dance in front of the mirror and study faces.
Baths: They are wonderful and make me feel good, I generally have a long relaxing nap after a quick top up and a fun bath.
The outdoors: I love looking up at the trees and the sky, it makes me totally Zen.
My toys particularly my PlayGym: I get to look at their faces, make the bells in the Cat jingle and crunch and scrunch the giraffe with my hands and mouth, Muma is thankful that it goes well in the washing machine!
Flying in the air and being upside down: during playtime with Muma.
Muma's dancing: for some reason I can't help but be happy and laugh when she dances. With or without music.
Dad's faces and sounds: they are just great. Most of the time they make me laugh and smile and talk sometimes but when the video camera starts to record me I get a little bit starstruck. 
The bunting in my room and best thing ever are the fairly lights in my room. I miss them and look for them when they are not turned on. but they wake me up or stop me from sleeping so they are only for special times. 
 
P.S. My tie dyed onsie is an exclusive design handmade by my Nan!
 
Dislikes:
Clothes going over my head: when getting dressed, I dislike this very much.
Facecream: specifically baby sorbolene cream for my milk rash, often causing me to break into my special 'screaming' cry
Burp cloths: Getting my face wiped makes me grumble (there is a picture attached)
Tummy time: it just isn't my thing, but Muma insists and it helps when she gets creative.
 
Indifferent:
Fashion: Muma is matching my clothes with my linens and toys. Variety is the spice of life! I'm not so keen with things on my head like hats and headbands at first. 
My vitamins:  they just taste weird! Pineapple apparently, whatever that is!
-- 
Love Kaiya Kelly Puggles
 
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts